1. Click the link for our Online Registration site: (or copy this into your Internet browser: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=10782)
2. To create an account, click ‘Sign Up!’ at the top right of the page.
3. Enter your information, create your password, follow the prompts, etc. and you’re registered and able to start signing up for classes!
If you’re not there already, go to the Online Registration, and sign in at the top-right of the page.
1. Select the “Classes” tab.
2. Reserve your space in a class, by clicking ‘Sign up now’. Most of our classes are on a “drop-in” basis, but require pre-registration to guarantee that a spot is held on your behalf and to make sure we keep our classes small with individualized attention!
EXCEPTION: Our youth programs are designed in 8-week sessions. If you are interested in registering a child for any of these classes, please send an email to email@example.com with your child’s name, age, and desired day/ time for class. We will assist you through the rest of the class registration process, as you cannot complete the necessary steps online.
3. After signing up you will be asked for payment. Follow the prompts, and you’re done!
1. Complete the “How to Register” online registration step (above) to create an account for yourself on our online registration system.
2. Next, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher attached so that we can apply the credit to your account for you.
3. Wait for email confirmation from us that your voucher has been applied *before* trying to sign up for a class.
4. Once you have received email confirmation from us, follow the steps (above) for “How to Sign Up for a Class!”
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or are having trouble with our scheduling system, please first check our “Policies/ FAQs” page. Then, email or give us a call. We’re happy to help.
Email (preferred): email@example.com